Who We Are
Carlson Engineered Composites Inc. is a subsidiary of Carlson Commercial & Industrial Services Ltd., a group of companies originally founded back in 1939.
Carlson Engineered Composites Inc. is an experienced composites manufacturing and engineering design company located in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Our team of skilled professionals and technicians provide unparalleled high-quality fibreglass-reinforced composite products and services using open- and closed-moulded processes.
Our composite manufacturing capabilities include:
- Open-moulded manufacturing processes such as hand-layup and chopper-spray
- Closed-moulded manufacturing processes such as LRTM and closed-cavity bag moulding
- Large format filament winding process
- Composite mould and tooling manufacturing
Our in-house engineering & design capabilities include:
- Certified engineering services in Manitoba, Ontario, and Saskatchewan.
- Full computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting services
- Composites part design knowledge and expertise
- Composites part mould design knowledge and expertise
Carlson Engineered Composites is committed to creating and maintaining a recognized brand in composites manufacturing synonymous with quality, trust, and innovation and thus becoming the preferred contractor and manufacturer of choice throughout North America.
Carlson will continue to build upon a long tradition of integrity, excellence, and profitable growth by investing in our employees, our culture, and our future.
At Carlson Engineered Composites, our mission for over 80 years is to provide high-quality products and services for the commercial, industrial, and transportation markets through innovation, efficiency, and trust.
We strive to create value for our clients and stakeholders by addressing unique problems and needs directly and developing a tailored solution to match. In doing so, we will create a sustainable future for all.